Just landed this morning in Panama, SO digging the 85 degree weather and the vibe.
And I am digging our ability to manifest what we want in our life. One of the greatest brain hacks we can ever use is to manifest in our lives what we want.
Want more listings? Want more commission income? Want more love in your life?
Manifest them all. Of course it also requires you to do the work to get them, but if you want to supercharge your results, then work on manifesting those bad boys!
Manifestation is the idea of filling your thoughts with things you positively speak about. Before you embark on the journey, you have to believe in yourself.
I have used these techniques to get everything I have in my life.
Best ways to manifest? Try:
- Affirmations – Affirmations are statements said in confidence about a perceived truth – your wish-list to the Universe. This is the fastest manifestation technique and has helped millions of people. It’s important that you speak as if what you’re manifesting is already yours.
- Visualization – If you’re looking for the most powerful manifestation technique, then visualization should be your best bet. This technique has been in use for many ages and yields stunning results.
- Use Vision Boards – If you’d like to make your dreams real, a vision board will help you achieve that. It involves making concrete presentations of what you believe in. The law of manifestation requires that you focus on the positive thoughts while eliminating the negative ones.
- Scripting – This is a powerful technique that helps you become an architect of your dream life. It involves pulling your deep-rooted desires and putting them on paper. If you want to activate the power of scripting, you simply write down how you want your future to pan out.
- Decisive Action – The last step of manifesting your dreams is to seize the moment through focused actions that incline perfectly with the dimensions of your dream. You simply do not stay idle and wait for your dream to materialize through some mystery.
Now you know how to manifest anything in your life. Instead of accepting the world offers to you, you have a deliberate role in creating the life you want.
While every technique is effective, it may not work every time. If you pay close attention, you’ll realize that some techniques work better than others depending on your mindset and mood. The whole purpose of using them is to move you into a better mental state and achieve your dream life.