Had an amazing morning today doing something I pretty much do every morning.
I know exactly what I am going to be doing between 5 a.m. and noon Monday through Friday.
Routines are so important for every Epic listing agent.
I found a great article on this site called “Skilled at Life”. These are the reasons we all need routines:
1. Makes Us More Efficient
2. Reduces Our Need to Plan
3. Creates Structure in Our Lives
4. Saves Time, Our Most Valuable Resource
5. Instills Good Habits
6. Breaks Bad Habits
7. Helps Us Become More Proficient
8. Helps Us Get the Most Important Tasks Done
10. Reduces the Need for Determination and Willpower
11. Reduces Procrastination
12. Builds Momentum
13. Builds Self Confidence
14. Saves Us Money
15. Helps Reduce Stress and Facilitate Relaxation
16. Frees Up Our Time
17. Helps Us Achieve Our Goals
18. Keeping Track of Our Success
I couldn’t have said it better myself!
If I don’t do my workout, meditation, journaling, eat clean and then do my prospecting on weekday mornings, I feel blah all day long and I certainly am not as productive.
So make sure you establish your own routines, especially in the morning to set yourself up for success.