We just had a great Mastermind call this past Monday talking about how to get into the high-end market. One of our Collective peeps talked about how they are working with a $10 million buyer and it was a great call!
Do you wanna get into the high-end market?
Here are 10 tips to help you, certainly not an exhaustive list:
- Position yourself in your marketing as a high-end broker.
- Join a brokerage with a experience in the high-end.
- Co-market with other high-end realtors.
- Make sure you’re in the right demographic/market.
- Study the best listing agents in the high-end.
- Bolster your confidence with experience.
- Work open houses for other high-end listing agents.
- Make sure your marketing material is worthy of the high-end.
- Network with private lenders and bankers.
- Immerse yourself in the luxury world.
I especially think number 10 is fun. Buy luxury magazines like Architectural Digest, The Robb Report and Town and Country. Visit luxury websites and hang out where wealthy people hang out like art galleries, designer boutiques, equestrian events, wine shops, high-end restaurants, etc.
Little by little, with more experience, more exposure and the right mindset, you too can be working the high-end!