Hope you didn’t get too scared last night with Halloween. Were you scary?
As some of you know, I went to my mastermind group in Los Angeles last weekend. I thought you would love to see why I paid thousands of dollars and took 3 days out of my life to hang out with these multi-millionaire realtors and business owners.
These are my distinctions from the weekend:
- Don’t let circumstances dictate my life! Be careful of the stories you tell yourself and the MEANING you’re giving it. Is the meaning I’m giving it make me feel good? Do a gut check.
- Do your rituals for the outcome, not the rule (have range, don’t suffer in a rule).
- The MEANING you assign to your BS, THAT is the wobble.
- Always come back to your truth.
- You can only control your efforts and the meaning you attach to things.
- My Global Beliefs: Either way I win, Everything works out for me, I’m a miracle, There’s always a way and I’ll find it.
- Your business is a “GET TO” not a “HAVE TO”.
- OMG, stop being TRANSACTIONAL with my business and my affirmations and my gratitude journal.
- Don’t lose connection to your dream.
- Your goal must be strong enough to get out of your comfort zone.
- “Facts don’t count when your committed.”
- Choose your beliefs that help you achieve. Remove the beliefs that don’t support your goals.
- Get your beliefs in alignment with your goal.
- QUIT DABBLING! LOVE this!
- Make objection handling fun! Always keep them in their heart!
- Play with your big JUICY goal!
- YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE!
Do you get the connection that people in my mastermind who are making $5 to $15 million a year all are struggling with these points and they mostly have to do with MINDSET. Interesting, no?