Just had a great weekend back here in San Francisco, meeting with clients and friends and had two very cool listing appointments which went very well.
I read a great article about the key to success in life. It’s the same thing for getting listings and running a great listing business. Wanna know what it is?
Adapting to change.
And this current economy is changing the face of real estate in this country right now.
According to Charles Darwin, “it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.”
Woah, hold the horses darling! Can this apply to us as Agents Unleashed? 🙂
Some things to consider to help yourself adapt to change:
- Change your mindset: No one inherently loves change. But it’s inevitable. Everything in our life and in our business always changes. So begin to practice embracing change. The more you focus on embracing change, the more resilient you will be.
- Find meaning in life: Do something greater than yourself in life. Help others, get a hobby, donate your time, things that will give your life purpose. Having these things makes your life changes more bearable.
- Let go of regrets: Getting rid of regrets in your life allows you to move forward in life. Holding on to regrets has a great deal to do with how you respond to changes.
- Do something scary: Getting of your comfort zone will prepare yourself for major changes. Write a book. Do public speaking. Push yourself.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: Being healthy in mind and body goes a long way to helping you manage change. Enough said.
Denial and resisting change will only result in you living a miserable life. And a miserable business.
Accepting change will make you stronger, make your life richer and your listing business healthier.